The CRA brand is a pledge of quality and a promise of excellence made to you as a CRA member and to your clients and customers. As a member of a professional association, you share a unique identity with other roofing professionals. Collective recognition is a powerful tool and far exceeds the recognition of any individual company or firm. Take advantage of this powerful member benefit to gain visibility and recognition in your market. Proudly use and display the CRA name and logo.
CRA Logo Usage Guidelines
The CRA Member Logo is for use exclusively by current CRA members. The Logo may be used to publicize an individual’s, company’s or organization’s membership in CRA and highlight its commitment to promoting the ethics, education, and image of the roofing industry throughout the State of Colorado.
Please read the terms and conditions below before using or downloading the Logo via the link at the bottom of this page.
Members agree to the following terms and conditions for use of the CRA Member Logo:
- The Logo may not be used by non-members, including former members whose membership has lapsed due to nonpayment of dues. To check whether your institution, company or organization is a current member, please see our list of members, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Logo may be used to identify your company or organization as a CRA member. It may be used on websites, signage, reports, brochures, and other publicity or display materials.
- The Logo may link only to the CRA home page. You may not use it to link to other pages on your website or any other websites.
- The Logo must be used in its entirety and may not be altered in any way, including proportion, color, element, type, etc. except by express permission from CRA. For web display, you may decrease the web size (150 x 50 pixels) by a maximum of 15% or increase it by a maximum of 50% as long as proportion is maintained. You may not animate, morph or in any other way distort the appearance of the Logo.
- The Logo can be printed in black ink or in its original colors. Altering the color scheme of the logo is not permitted.
- The Logo may not be used to indicate any kind of endorsement by CRA of a company’s product or service; or that any official status for any product or service has been conferred by or is otherwise associated with CRA; or to show any kind of relationship with CRA aside from those permitted above.
- The Logo may not be used on official documents such as sales contracts, or official disclosure documents provided to potential or actual clients or purchasers of a member company’s services or products.
- The Logo may not be used in connection with any disparaging statements about CRA or its products, or statements that otherwise reflect poorly on CRA.
- The Logo may not be used on any web site that is in violation of any applicable laws or governmental regulations.
- CRA reserves the right to disallow any use of the Logo.
- Any unauthorized use of the Logo may result in legal action.
If you have questions about any of the conditions above, write to: email@example.com.
Click Here to Download the CRA Logo.